1. Collection of Information
We collect information when you register on our site, when you log into your account, make a purchase, enter a contest, and/or when you log out. Information collected includes your name, email address, phone number, and/or address.
In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, your software and hardware, and the page you request for statistics on our website.
2. Use of Information
Any information we collect from you may be used to:
- Customize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Improve our site
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contact you via email or ship an order
- Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
3. E-commerce privacy
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than what is necessary to fulfill a request and/or transaction, such as to ship an order.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Protection of Information
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
6. What rights do you have to your data?
In accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have a number of rights with respect to your Data, including:
- A right of access and information: you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner of how your Data is processed. You also have the right to obtain (i) confirmation that your Data is being processed and, if applicable (ii) access to and a copy of such Data.
- A right of rectification: you have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate Data concerning you. You also have the right to complete incomplete Data concerning you, by providing an additional declaration. If you exercise this right, we undertake to communicate any rectification to all recipients of your Data.
- A right to erasure: In some cases, you have the right to have your Data erased. However, this is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons retain the Data.
- A right to the limitation of processing: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the limitation of processing on your Data.
- A right to Data portability: you have the right to receive your Data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your personal use or for transmission to a third party of your choice. This right applies only where the processing of your Data is based on your consent, on a contract and where such processing is carried out by automated means.
- A right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data for processing based on our legitimate interest, a mission of public interest and those for commercial prospecting purposes. This is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons refuse your request to object.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data where the processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent carried out prior to such withdrawal.
To exercise these rights, you may contact us in the following ways
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via the contact form
- via the "my personal data" tab on your customer account
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates about your order, occasional company news, information about related products, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email or via your customer account